Monday 12 August 2024

(9.5.1) A dialogue between you and the Principal of your school about the transfer certificate.

 A dialogue between you and the Principal of your school about the transfer certificate.

You : May I come in, sir?

Principal : Yes, come in.

You : Good morning, sir.

Principal : Good morning. What do you want?

You : I need my transfer certificate.

Principal : Why do you need your transfer certificate in the middle of the session?

You : You know that my father is a government servant.

Principal : Yes, I know.

You : He has been transferred from here to Ajmer. I shall also go with him.

Principal : Where is your application?

You : Here it is, sir.

Principal : Well, now you go to the head clerk and give this appilication to him.

You : Thank you, sir.

Principal : It’s all right.

 

Search This Blog