Monday 12 August 2024

(9.1.7) A dialogue between a book-seller and a customer who has come to buy some story books.

 A dialogue between a book-seller and a customer who has come to buy some story books.

Ganesh : Excuse me, sir.

Book-seller : Yes, what can I do for you?

Ganesh : I want to buy some storybooks.

Book-seller : Oh, that’s a nice idea.

Ganesh : Please, show me some good storybooks.

Book-seller : Why not? Here they are. We have many. Come this way and see for yourself.

Ganesh : They are really good books.

Book-seller : You can select from them.

Ganesh : I have selected these five books.

Book-seller : I shall pack them for you.

Ganesh : What will they cost?

Book-seller : Sixty rupees each. That comes to three hundred rupees in all.

Ganesh : Do you give any dicount?

Book-seller : Yes, we give 10 percent dicount.

Ganesh : How much should I pay then?

Book-seller : You are to pay two hundred and seventy rupees.

Ganesh : Here is the money.

Book-seller : Thank you, sir.

Search This Blog